POLCYB GLOBAL CYBERCRIME MANAGEMENT
EXECUTIVE ROUND TABLE SERIES
AMERICAS & EMEA WINTER FOCUS GROUP:
"GLOBALIZATION OF 'DIGITAL TRUST':
PUBLIC SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS FOR THOUGHT LEADERSHIP."
PST: 3rd December, Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
GMT: 3rd December, Friday, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
TENTATIVE PROGRAMME (ALL CLOSED SESSIONS)
The advent of requirement for digital proof of COVID Vaccination status has thrusted consumers into the fast lane of the "digital trust" evolution. Please join our international subject matter experts to share your perspectives on public safety considerations in the digital trust era.
Other Panellists: TBA.
- Dan Wong, GM Global Technology & Innovations, Mass Transit Railway (MTR), HONG KONG.
- Amit Pandey, Ph.D. Founding Coordinator, Socially Intelligent Robots and Societal Applications Topic Group, euRobotics, FRANCE; CTO & Chief Science Officer, BEING AI, HONG KONG SAR, PRC.
- Todd Hillis, Chief Intelligence Officer, The International Association of Certified ISAOs (IACI), U.S.A.
- Scott Tod, Chief Constable, North Bay Police Service; Co-Chair, E-Crimes Committee, Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police (C.A.C.P.), CANADA.
- Brian Wilson, Senior Advisor, Cyber & Digital Forensics, Deloitte, Chicago, U.S.A.
Panel Chair: Stephen Thatcher, Vice-President, Operations, E-Comm 911, CANADA.
Discussions will include but not limited to the following intertwined issues:
What is "Digital Trust"?
Conceptual understanding of how Innovative Technologies are used to establish Digital Trust.
- Technologies to be discussed include but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, "Socially Intelligent" Robots;
- Wearable Technologies for LE;
- Use of QR Code & Blockchain in Vaccination Passports & Certificates.
Management considerations for decision-making in meaningful implementation of innovative technologies in public safety.
- How could management drive Digital Trust?
Data and Privacy Breaches in Digital Trust.
- Threats in Dark Web and mobile applications (e.g. Fraudulent use of Digital Vaccination Proof, data and privacy breaches, misinformation, disinformation).
For Further Information & Registration:
Ms. BESSIE PANG, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR firstname.lastname@example.org www.polcyb.org