POLCYB AGM & Quarterly Meeting Workshop
Cpl. Archie Alafriz, Senior Supervisor, Anti-Terrorist Financial Investigations Unit (ATFIU), "E" Div., Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (E-INSET), Canada.
Jacklyn Davies, Partner, BC lead, Investigative & Forensic Services, MNP LLP, Canada.
Donn Hoffman, Deputy District Attorney, High Technology Crime Division, Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, USA; POLCYB Director.
Iain Kenny, Investigative & Forensic Services, MNP LLP, Canada.
Wendy Taylor, Executive Director, Compliance & Enforcement Committee Secretariat, BC Ministry of Justice, Canada.
Other Panellists and Agenda: TBA
Discussions will include, but not limited to, the following Cybercrime-related topics/issues:
1. Cybercrime Trends / Threats
2. Organizational Considerations for Compliance and Non-Compliance in Enterprise Security: Implications for Enhancing Private-Public Partnerships.
3. Implications of Advanced Technologies upon Financial Crime/Fraud investigations
4. Addressing the Challenges of Access to Encrypted Data (Cloud, Mobile, Chatroom): Perspectives from Industry and Law Enforcement.
5. Integrating Criminal Investigation with Cyber Incident Response.
6. Terrorist Financing: Perspectives on Private-Public Partnerships.
Other Topics: TBA
©Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.