POLCYB Quarterly Meeting Workshop
Dana Adams, Director, Corporate Security, Telus Communications Inc., Vancouver, Canada;
POLCYB Executive Board Member: Treasurer.
Kenneth Haertling, Vice President & Chief Security Officer, Corporate Security, TELUS Communications Inc., Canada.
Paul Rivet, Segment Leader, Canada and Caribbean, IBM, Canada.
Sgt. Brandt Watkins, Forensic Services Section, Investigation Division, Technological Crime Unit, Vancouver Police Department, Canada.
James Whiting, Counsel, Public Prosecution Service of Canada.
William Wright, Director, Cybersecurity Partnerships, Symantec, USA.:
Other Panellists and Agenda: TBA
Discussions will include, but not limited to, the following Cybercrime-related topics/issues:
1. Private-Public Partnerships
2. Industry perspectives on Balancing Privacy and Technology
3. Financial Crime, Organized Crime, Digital Currency Economy
4. Trends / Threats /Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) / Critical Infrastructure Protection
5. Digital Evidence and Social Media / Cloud Computing
6. Emerging Technologies
©Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.